I'm pretty far from my natural colour and am more than a little skeptical that this is going to get me closer. Heck I'm fairly confident it is going to be such a disaster that I am going to end up cancelling family plans tomorrow to dye over the new car crash that will be my hair.
- The smell is reputed to be 'softer' than colour b4
- My hair was left in amazing condition - I can't remember the last time it felt so good
- Easy application of the stripper
- Doesn't stain skin or floor
- Significantly cheaper than having hair professionally stripped
- Quicker than a professional hair strip
- Price is very good
- Neither product or ingredients are tested on animals
- Superdrug points
- Strips hair of other synthetic chemicals (from styling products etc)
- The rinsing time is horrendous!
- The buffer packaging makes it very difficult to use properly
- Despite using the pack designed for dark dye, it hasn't made much of a difference
- The smell is still worse than normal dyes